My CV and Research Statement
- Wei-Kang Wong, How Good Are Trade and Telephone Call Traffic in Bridging Income Gaps and TFP Gaps, Journal of International Economics, 64(2), 2004, pp. 441-463.
- [Please use this version; I apologise for some typos in the official published version.]
- Wei-Kang Wong, OECD Convergence: A Sectoral Decomposition Exercise, Economics Letters., 93(2), November 2006, pp. 210-214.
- Wei-Kang Wong, Economic Growth: A Channel Accounting Exercise, The B.E. Journals in Macroeconomics : Vol. 7 : Iss. 1 (Topics), Article 4, January 2007.
- Wei-Kang Wong, Nominal Increases and the Perception of Likelihood, Economics Letters, 95(3), June 2007, pp.433-437.
- Wei-Kang Wong, Comparing the Fit of the Gravity Model for Different Cross-Border Flows, Economics Letters, 99(3), June 2008, pp.474-477.
- Wei-Kang Wong, How Much Time-Inconsistency Is There and Does It Matter? Evidence on Self-Awareness, Size, and Effects, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 68(3-4), December 2008, pp.645-656.
- Jack Knetsch and Wei-Kang Wong, The Endowment Effect and the Reference State: Evidence and Manipulations, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 71(2), August 2009, 407-413.
- Eddie Sue and Wei-Kang Wong, The Political Economy of Housing Prices: Hedonic Pricing with Regression Discontinuity, Journal of Housing Economics, 19(2), June 2010, 133-144.
- Wei-Kang Wong, Consumption Response to Government Transfers: Behavioral Motives Revealed by Savers and Spenders, Contemporary Economic Policy, 30(4), October 2012, 489-501.
- Jessica Pan, Dominic Soon and Wei-Kang Wong, Are Employers Susceptible to Coarse Thinking? Implications for Wage Determination and Returns to Signaling (Submitted for Publication).
- Sumit Agarwal, Jia He, Haoming Liu, I.P.L. Png, Tien-Foo Sing, Wei-Kang Wong, Superstition and Asset Markets: Evidence from Singapore Housing
- Wei-Kang Wong, Parental Valuation of Priority Admission to Primary Schools: The Effects of Academic Reputation and Choices (March 2011)
- Hsienwei Tan and Wei-Kant Wong, The Effect of Integration Policy for New Migrants on Housing Prices: Evidence from the Permanent Resident Quota in Singapore.
- Wei-Kang Wong, Multiple Proposers in Ultimatum Game: Simultaneous Offers versus Sequential Offers (February 2013)
- Weining Koh and Wei-Kang Wong, The WTA-WTP Gap: Do Possession and Framing Still Matter Despite Important Controls for Subject Misconceptions?
- Kaimin Khaw and Wei-Kang Wong, Does An Additional Year of Schooling Improve Skills in Reading, Mathematics and Science? Regression Discontinuity due to Imprecise Control over Birthdates
- Melvin Koh and Wei-Kang Wong, The Channels of Conditional Convergence During 1960-2000: Allowing for Variable Capital Shares Across Countries.
- Jason Lau and Wei-Kang Wong, How Much Does Schooling Lead to Skill Formation? International Evidence From Sharp and Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Designs.